Monday, February 18, 2008

Monday February 17, 2008

Hello Spruce,

I have not made an entry in two weeks due to the fact that many children have told me their parents never log on. Due to Privacy Codes of TDSB, I am limited in what I can share with you. So the blog is mostly about homework with some updates. Even though this is only for you, students and I, it is on the web and can be viewed by anyone.

If you do enjoy the blog, I will gladly up date it more frequently especially in the near future with regards to EQAO. If you use the blog, please write me a note in the agenda so I can get a feeling if anyone really is finding this method of communication useful.


THIS WEEK!
This week is very busy. We have our Robert Munch trip and the girl's volleyball team is out for their tournament. Please ensure that students come in winter boots. Many have very wet feet all day long. Also, please return all forms and money quickly. The forms are the most critical, please send them in the quickest.



Have a GREAT WEEK!